Well you know what I’m going to choose. But can we talk about ‘nice’ for a minute? Christmas is all about virgins and children, and anything less than that is considered de rigeur. Really? Immaculate births? Where’s the fun in that? And while we’re so busy making memories for the “family” (read: children), we need to remember to take a little bit of time out for the adults.
It’s time for the to take back Christmas. And make the memories that yet another cashmere sweater can’t manage.
I know. When? Too tired. Too stressed. Too frustrated. Well, guess what. A good sleigh ride takes care of all those things that make the holiday time not so jolly. So here are a few good reasons to put some holiday jolly at the top of your Christmas list.
- Sex relieves stress. One good healthy release of endorphins is more than enough to take the edge off.
- Sex boosts your immune system. Who knows what germ warfare you’re under while you run yourself down with shopping and partying — all while standing behind the new H1N1 incubator.
- Sex boosts self esteem. Why does this matter? Ask me that again Christmas Day when your mother is telling you that you’re making the gravy all wrong. Or when your brother has just trumped your $25 American Express Gift cards with a $100 ones for iTunes for all the nephews (true story).
- Sex helps you sleep better. The oxytocin released during orgasm also promotes sleep. And you need it to help you with #2.
- And if none of those worked for you: Sex burns calories! What a great way to fight off the holiday 5. Without having to hit the gym.
So turn that Ho, Ho, Ho into a Ho, Ho… Oh. Go ahead and be naughty. And leave ‘nice’ to the stressed out, sleep deprived virgins.
Oh and no partner to relieve stress with? Then try clicking here.